The property designed by the famous Greek architect Stamatios Kleanthis was built incompletely in 1846. The building “Tourelle” is considered to be the last house that the Duchess of Placentia began to build and has been designated as a historic monument by the Ministry of Culture.
The building is erected on a corner land plot with a total area of 1,036 sq.m. in the area of Palea Penteli, very close to the Penteli Monastery and the Penteli Observatory.
The house is developed in 4 levels as follows:
Semi-basement: 120 sqm
Ground floor: 250 sqm
First floor: 325 sqm
Second floor: 325 sqm
Attic: 30 sqm
Total: 1.050 sqm
The property can be adapted to any development project such as residential, boutique hotel, exhibition – cultural center, museum etc.